1. Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer, the highest bidder to be the purchaser and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer or the lot so in dispute may immediately be put up and resold.
2. Ample opportunity is given for inspection and each purchaser by making a bid for a lot acknowledges that he has satisfied himself fully before bidding by inspection. All lots sold “As Found”.
3. The lots to be taken away and paid for, whether genuine or authentic or not, with all fault and errors of description at the buyer’s expense and risk immediately from the close of the sale. The Auctioneer not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any default or defect in any lot and make no warranty whatever.
4. The goods remain on the premises at the purchaser’s risk from the fall of the hammer and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
5. Goods left on the premises by the purchaser or the vendor, are left at their own risk and the Auctioneer reserves the right to charge for storage. 10% of the total invoice or reserve price will be charged per week.
6. All goods accepted for Auctions remain at the owner’s risk.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to control the bidding and the right to refuse to take any bid.
8. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
9. Purchasers shall give their bidding number after the sale of each lot and shall arrange for the removal of same at their own expense of the lots so purchased on the delivery day stated, without causing damage to either the premises or other lots. Any lots not so collected may be resold by the Auctioneer and any deposits forfeited.
10. The Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the vendor in the case of a
reserve, and lots may be withdrawn, divided or grouped at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
11. ONLINE BIDDING
We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via the easyliveauction.com auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or, no commission for internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
We will not be responsible for errors or failures executing bids placed on the internet, including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by a loss of internet connection by either party, a breakdown or problems with the online bidding software and/or a breakdown or problems with a user’s internet connection, computer or system.
12. Payments may be made by card, in cash, or banker’s draft made payable to Oliver Usher.
No third party cheques.
Purchaser’s to pay Auctioneers Fees of 18% plus VAT of 23% on the fee only on top of the hammer price.